We are always looking for experienced and passionate allied health professionals to join our team. If you are a Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist or Psychologist and would like to work as part of an incredible multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary team on the South Coast of NSW then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Milton centre on 44552152.
TLC is a family-centred practice on the beautiful South Coast of NSW. Based in the picturesque towns of Milton and Sanctuary Point and servicing much of the Shoalhaven area, TLC offers Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Art Therapy, Music Therapy, Social Work and Early Intervention Services.
- Join a passionate and fun-loving multi- and trans-disciplinary team focussed on achieving the goals of the people we work with
- Work side by side with other passionate professionals
- Provide a range of evidence-based assessments and interventions for a wide range of children and their families, as well as a growing case load of adults
- Manage a caseload of NDIS participants
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including local health professionals and pre-schools and schools
- Provide therapy at one of our two south coast centres and in community settings
- Full-time or part-time position applications welcomed
Working at TLC
- Generous salary package including an option for 6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Achievable and realistic billable hours expectations
- Fun, supportive team environment
- Up to $10 000 in professional development per year through the Rural Doctors Network
- Supervision opportunities with highly experienced Speech Pathologists
- Readily available and supportive management
- Have your ideas listened to and supported
- Employee Assistance Program
- Experience the relaxed south coast lifestyle with incredible eating, surfing and the great outdoors at your fingertips.